Flappy Bird has been become one of the most popular mobile games, both on Android and iOS. This game has been a lot of attention of many people, in addition to playing Flappy Bird frustrated but also has been addicting for those who play it.
But unfortunately, starting today, Monday February 10, 2014, we were not can find the game on the Play Store, because Dong Nguyen, a developer of game Flappy Bird, issued notices have closed the game Flappy Bird of distribution
However, do not be disappointed, especially for Android users, we can still install Flappy Bird with APK files, and you can get the APK file here.
How to play:
- Tap to flap its wings to fly.
- Avoid pipe.
- Earn 4 medals: Bronze, Silver, Gold (Hard), Platinum (Very Difficult)
How to beat Flappy Bird (Don't ever do...)
Everyone has heard about Google Glass, the wearable computer that can be slipped on like a pair of glasses, though it is much more than mere glasses. Undoubtedly the first of its kind, it comes with builtin navigation software that helps you with directions while driving, biking or even walking. It appears that the software giant Microsoft has been mulling over giving a fitting reply for Google Glass and has been working silently behind the scenes. However, since Google will start shipping only towards the end of 2013, Microsoft seems to have enough time to come up with an answer that makes great sense. The eye-level piece of hardware from Microsoft is expected to rival Google Glass.
It is logical to think that Microsoft will come with a product that will be compatible with Windows Phone system, given that Google Glass has already announced that their product will accommodate Android devices as well as Apple’s iPhones. Additionally, Microsoft’s proposed product is expected to have several innovative features that only the software giant can think of. The common features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS should figure in both Google Glass and Microsoft’s yet to be named product.
However, what additional features both will be able to add is what will make all the difference.
One would imagine that other features like browsing the Internet and other small tasks that can be accomplished through voice commands should also be present in both the products. Additionally, calling features, being able to send text messages are basic features that should be pretty easy to include. Not to mention the ubiquitous camera, that figures in most basic models of mobile phones today, should also figure in Google Glass and Microsoft’s eye opener. However, there is enough time to think about all that and more as Google should easily take another 6 months or so to perfect the concept that they are still working on.
Microsoft will certainly focus on eyewear that needs to be compatible with other Microsoft systems, as that is their base. One cannot rule out a lot of experimentation and innovation by the team of researchers dedicated to the task of bringing out a product that Microsoft believes will have all eyes open and gaping. Whoever takes the lead with additional features will win the race; of course the price too will be a major consideration. Both the parties have not reached a stage where they have given a thought about pricing, and no one has the vaguest clue about this aspect.
Additionally, the tiny HD cameras within, provide for shooting videos and snapping pictures, while zooming in can be done discreetly without the subject having an inkling about what is happening. Not that the others around you will be totally unaware of what you are up to. Discretion is required by the users of both the eye-wear products that are to be launched by end 2013.
Sandy Coops currently works at CableTimeNC.com, a site that enables everyone to learn about how to save on broadband and internet cable. Please visit site.
Samsung adds Galaxy series Android smartphones, not long after introducing the Samsung Galaxy Grand. Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy Core, dual SIM Android phone for the middle-class market.
Samsung Galaxy Core has a 4.3 inch screen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, with a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and 1GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy Core is equipped with 5 MP resolution camera. Samsung Galaxy Core brings some features that are usually only available in Samsung Galaxy S series.
Such as Smart Stay which allows the screen stays on as long as the user's eyes still looked at. And Smart Alert to warn if there is a missed call or messages, when the phone is picked up.
Addition the dual SIM version, there is also a single SIM version of the Samsung Galaxy Core. Plans to enter several markets starting this month.
Samsung Galaxy Core Specification:
- Connectivity 5.76 HSUPA 900/2100, EDGE / GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- Processor 1.2 GHz Dual Core CPU, 1GB of RAM
- 4.3 inch WVGA display (480 x 800) TFT LCD
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 5 MP camera with LED flash, VGA front camera
- Optional Dual SIM capability
- 8GB of built-in memory, microSD card slot
- 1800 mAh battery
If previously there was the issue of Nokia developed the Nokia Transparent Phone Concept, this time Polytron Technologies developed the same thing which is claimed as the future of a communication device.
Polytron phone prototype, as reported by Mobile Geek, did yet show the performance of handheld communication devices like who has be on the market include phone function.
However, the phone is slimmer briefly of the iPhone 5 has been equipped with micro SD storage card slot, battery, camera components, microphone, and speakerphone.
"We will get samples of products that can already be used (as smartphone) at the end of this year. So this is a very early stage," said Mobile Geek, in their video record.
This Transparent Mobile Phone is developed on background of Smart Glass Technology that contain liquid crystal molecules. Crystal molecules were able to change the appearance of the original glass grayish such as cloud becomes transparent when the power is turned on cell phone
Since it was launched BlackBerry Z10, selling exceeds the estimate. which was first offered in England.
So far, companies that previously used name of Research In Motion (RIM) has yet to give information relating to the facts in the market.
BlackBerry Z10 was first launched in England, and then spread to other European markets including France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain and the Netherlands. Previously, the platform 'BlackBerry 10' is mentioned will restore the glory of the BlackBerry in the smartphone market.
BlackBerry 10 OS seems to be a big step forward compared to its predecessor, because of the nicer interface, intelligent touch keyboard, and camera app that lets you do a lot more, and in a better way than anything seen earlier on a BlacBerry.
Here BlackBerry Z10 Specs:
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- Size (LxWxD): 130mm x 65.6mm x 9mm
- Processor: Dual Core 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 (US and Canada)
- Radio: Quad Band HSPA+ / UMTS (850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz)
- Quad Band GSM / GPRS (850/900/1800MHz)
- Quad Band LTE: Bands 2,4,5,13,17 (700, 850,1700, 1900MHz)
- Display: 4.2”, 4 point multi-touch LCD display, 1280 x 768 resolution at 356 DPI, Touch On Lens
- Camera: 8MP rear facing camera, Auto Focus, 5x digital zoom, 1080p HD video recording
- 2MP front facing camera, 3x digital zoom, 720p HD video recording
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Hot Swappable microSD Slot
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4/5GHz
- 4G Mobile Hotspot
- GPS: Assisted, Autonomous, and Simultaneous GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: NFC
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
- Battery: 1800mAh Removable
- Talk Time: up to 10 hours on 3G
- Standby Time: up to 305 hours on 3G, up to 316 hours on 2G
- Audio Playback: up to 60 hours
- Video PlayBack: up to 11 hours
Many ways how the Increase Twitter Follower, this time we will discuss new ways to enhance our twitter followers instantly plus we can also increase traffic blog or website
Before I share, of course I have to try it first and of the test results is shown to improve the way our twitter follower, did not fast but proved blog or website traffic quite effectively increased.
The trick is to join the site 'Link Collider' HERE.
It way too easy that just by registering an email (my advice is better to use our alternative email address, do not use your primary email address, to ensure that we do not get spam mail or junk mail that will be disturbing)
After entering your email address and password and click "Submit" we'll get a confirmation email in our inbox, we just click our link to confirm registration. So automatically we have a member on the link collider.
Site Links Collider aims to help promote and publish websites. Site Links Collider impose token and when you successfully register and join, we'll get 3000 token early, where the token is used to promote a website or twitter us, every visitor who comes to our site will result in reduction in the value of the token that we have
We can add our token is automatically or by following the rules. You can find how to get tokens on the "Start Collecting Tokens", there are several ways to get additional tokens as follow Twitter or Pinterest and can also share via Facebook, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, etc. belong to members of the other
Very easy ....!, Come join immediately for free, click on the following link:
HTC introduced the HTC Butterfly which is a global version of the phone HTC J Butterfly which was released for the Japanese market only. HTC Butterfly comes with high specifications such as quad-core processor, 5-inch screen and Android Jelly Bean OS
HTC Butterfly also known as the HTC Deluxe in some country, using a 5-inch capacitive screen Super LCD3 1080x1920 pixel HD resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and HTC Sense UI v.4 system. HTC Butterfly using quad core 1.5 GHz processor with 2 GB RAM
HTC Butterfly uses dual camera, 8-megapixel main camera with autofocus feature with LED flash while the front camera or the secondary camera 2.1 megapixel resolution. Internal memory HTC Butterfly provide capacity of 16 GB, and a microSD external memory slot is provided for up to 32 GB.
HTC Butterfly using HSPA and LTE data connections and WiFi as an alternative means internet connection. Some other connectivity features embedded on HTC Butterfly as Bluetooth, NFC, 3.5 mm audio jack, micro USB data cable as well as GPS and lithium polymer battery with 2020 mAh capacity.
HTC Butterfly specification:
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 2100
- 4G Network LTE (market dependent)
- SIM Micro
- HSPA+; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- Dimensions 143 x 70.5 x 9.1 mm (5.63 x 2.78 x 0.36 in)
- Weight 140 g (4.94 oz)
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Display Type Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~441 ppi pixel density)Multitouc
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- HTC Sense UI 4+
- Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones, Loudspeaker
- 3.5mm jack with Beats Audio sound enhancement
- Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal Memory 16 GB (11 GB user available) storage, 2 GB RAM
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- microUSB (MHL) v2.0
- Primary Camera :8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, face and smile detection
- 1080p@30fps, stereo sound rec., video stabilization
- Secondary Camera: 2.1 MP, 1080p@30fps
- OS Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU Adreno 320
- Baterry: 2020 Li-Po mAh
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Radio TBD
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Colors Black
- SNS integration
- Dropbox (25 GB storage)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- DivX/XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
- YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Document viewer/editor
- Photo viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
At the end of 2012, Samsung launched a new smartphone from Galaxy family, which is named Samsung Galaxy Grand.
Quoted from Phone Arena, Samsung Galaxy Grand (GT-I9080) casing using a similar design with Samsung Galaxy S3. So, which part made the difference?
The main difference is the size of the screen used in the devices. If the Samsung Galaxy S3 is present using 4.8-inch screen, the Galaxy Grand has a bigger screen, which is 5 inches with a resolution of 800 x 480 WVGA.
Samsung Galaxy S3 comes a little more powerful than the Samsung Galaxy Grand. Samsung Galaxy Grand will come with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage that can be upgraded with microSD memory cards up to 62GB.
Samsung Galaxy Grand will be using Android version 4.1 Jelly Bean is equipped with two cameras. on the front, using the 2 megapixel camera, while the rear will present an 8 megapixel camera.
Samsung Galaxy Grand will launch with two variants, Dual SIM and Single SIM variants.
Samsung Galaxy Grand specification:
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Dual SIM and Single SIM variants of the device are available
- 5 inch Capacitive touchscreen display
- 800 x 480 pixels display resolution
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 2 MP HD front-facing Camera
- 8 GB internal memory (expandable upto 64 GB)
- 2100 mAh Battery