Samsung adds Galaxy series Android smartphones, not long after introducing the Samsung Galaxy Grand. Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy Core, dual SIM Android phone for the middle-class market.
Samsung Galaxy Core has a 4.3 inch screen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, with a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and 1GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy Core is equipped with 5 MP resolution camera. Samsung Galaxy Core brings some features that are usually only available in Samsung Galaxy S series.
Such as Smart Stay which allows the screen stays on as long as the user's eyes still looked at. And Smart Alert to warn if there is a missed call or messages, when the phone is picked up.
Addition the dual SIM version, there is also a single SIM version of the Samsung Galaxy Core. Plans to enter several markets starting this month.
Samsung Galaxy Core Specification:
- Connectivity 5.76 HSUPA 900/2100, EDGE / GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- Processor 1.2 GHz Dual Core CPU, 1GB of RAM
- 4.3 inch WVGA display (480 x 800) TFT LCD
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 5 MP camera with LED flash, VGA front camera
- Optional Dual SIM capability
- 8GB of built-in memory, microSD card slot
- 1800 mAh battery
If previously there was the issue of Nokia developed the Nokia Transparent Phone Concept, this time Polytron Technologies developed the same thing which is claimed as the future of a communication device.
Polytron phone prototype, as reported by Mobile Geek, did yet show the performance of handheld communication devices like who has be on the market include phone function.
However, the phone is slimmer briefly of the iPhone 5 has been equipped with micro SD storage card slot, battery, camera components, microphone, and speakerphone.
"We will get samples of products that can already be used (as smartphone) at the end of this year. So this is a very early stage," said Mobile Geek, in their video record.
This Transparent Mobile Phone is developed on background of Smart Glass Technology that contain liquid crystal molecules. Crystal molecules were able to change the appearance of the original glass grayish such as cloud becomes transparent when the power is turned on cell phone
Since it was launched BlackBerry Z10, selling exceeds the estimate. which was first offered in England.
So far, companies that previously used name of Research In Motion (RIM) has yet to give information relating to the facts in the market.
BlackBerry Z10 was first launched in England, and then spread to other European markets including France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain and the Netherlands. Previously, the platform 'BlackBerry 10' is mentioned will restore the glory of the BlackBerry in the smartphone market.
BlackBerry 10 OS seems to be a big step forward compared to its predecessor, because of the nicer interface, intelligent touch keyboard, and camera app that lets you do a lot more, and in a better way than anything seen earlier on a BlacBerry.
Here BlackBerry Z10 Specs:
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- Size (LxWxD): 130mm x 65.6mm x 9mm
- Processor: Dual Core 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 (US and Canada)
- Radio: Quad Band HSPA+ / UMTS (850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz)
- Quad Band GSM / GPRS (850/900/1800MHz)
- Quad Band LTE: Bands 2,4,5,13,17 (700, 850,1700, 1900MHz)
- Display: 4.2”, 4 point multi-touch LCD display, 1280 x 768 resolution at 356 DPI, Touch On Lens
- Camera: 8MP rear facing camera, Auto Focus, 5x digital zoom, 1080p HD video recording
- 2MP front facing camera, 3x digital zoom, 720p HD video recording
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Hot Swappable microSD Slot
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4/5GHz
- 4G Mobile Hotspot
- GPS: Assisted, Autonomous, and Simultaneous GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: NFC
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
- Battery: 1800mAh Removable
- Talk Time: up to 10 hours on 3G
- Standby Time: up to 305 hours on 3G, up to 316 hours on 2G
- Audio Playback: up to 60 hours
- Video PlayBack: up to 11 hours
Many ways how the Increase Twitter Follower, this time we will discuss new ways to enhance our twitter followers instantly plus we can also increase traffic blog or website
Before I share, of course I have to try it first and of the test results is shown to improve the way our twitter follower, did not fast but proved blog or website traffic quite effectively increased.
The trick is to join the site 'Link Collider' HERE.
It way too easy that just by registering an email (my advice is better to use our alternative email address, do not use your primary email address, to ensure that we do not get spam mail or junk mail that will be disturbing)
After entering your email address and password and click "Submit" we'll get a confirmation email in our inbox, we just click our link to confirm registration. So automatically we have a member on the link collider.
Site Links Collider aims to help promote and publish websites. Site Links Collider impose token and when you successfully register and join, we'll get 3000 token early, where the token is used to promote a website or twitter us, every visitor who comes to our site will result in reduction in the value of the token that we have
We can add our token is automatically or by following the rules. You can find how to get tokens on the "Start Collecting Tokens", there are several ways to get additional tokens as follow Twitter or Pinterest and can also share via Facebook, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, etc. belong to members of the other
Very easy ....!, Come join immediately for free, click on the following link:
HTC introduced the HTC Butterfly which is a global version of the phone HTC J Butterfly which was released for the Japanese market only. HTC Butterfly comes with high specifications such as quad-core processor, 5-inch screen and Android Jelly Bean OS
HTC Butterfly also known as the HTC Deluxe in some country, using a 5-inch capacitive screen Super LCD3 1080x1920 pixel HD resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and HTC Sense UI v.4 system. HTC Butterfly using quad core 1.5 GHz processor with 2 GB RAM
HTC Butterfly uses dual camera, 8-megapixel main camera with autofocus feature with LED flash while the front camera or the secondary camera 2.1 megapixel resolution. Internal memory HTC Butterfly provide capacity of 16 GB, and a microSD external memory slot is provided for up to 32 GB.
HTC Butterfly using HSPA and LTE data connections and WiFi as an alternative means internet connection. Some other connectivity features embedded on HTC Butterfly as Bluetooth, NFC, 3.5 mm audio jack, micro USB data cable as well as GPS and lithium polymer battery with 2020 mAh capacity.
HTC Butterfly specification:
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 2100
- 4G Network LTE (market dependent)
- SIM Micro
- HSPA+; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- Dimensions 143 x 70.5 x 9.1 mm (5.63 x 2.78 x 0.36 in)
- Weight 140 g (4.94 oz)
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Display Type Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~441 ppi pixel density)Multitouc
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- HTC Sense UI 4+
- Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones, Loudspeaker
- 3.5mm jack with Beats Audio sound enhancement
- Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal Memory 16 GB (11 GB user available) storage, 2 GB RAM
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- microUSB (MHL) v2.0
- Primary Camera :8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, face and smile detection
- 1080p@30fps, stereo sound rec., video stabilization
- Secondary Camera: 2.1 MP, 1080p@30fps
- OS Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU Adreno 320
- Baterry: 2020 Li-Po mAh
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Radio TBD
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Colors Black
- SNS integration
- Dropbox (25 GB storage)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- DivX/XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
- YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Document viewer/editor
- Photo viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
At the end of 2012, Samsung launched a new smartphone from Galaxy family, which is named Samsung Galaxy Grand.
Quoted from Phone Arena, Samsung Galaxy Grand (GT-I9080) casing using a similar design with Samsung Galaxy S3. So, which part made the difference?
The main difference is the size of the screen used in the devices. If the Samsung Galaxy S3 is present using 4.8-inch screen, the Galaxy Grand has a bigger screen, which is 5 inches with a resolution of 800 x 480 WVGA.
Samsung Galaxy S3 comes a little more powerful than the Samsung Galaxy Grand. Samsung Galaxy Grand will come with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage that can be upgraded with microSD memory cards up to 62GB.
Samsung Galaxy Grand will be using Android version 4.1 Jelly Bean is equipped with two cameras. on the front, using the 2 megapixel camera, while the rear will present an 8 megapixel camera.
Samsung Galaxy Grand will launch with two variants, Dual SIM and Single SIM variants.
Samsung Galaxy Grand specification:
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Dual SIM and Single SIM variants of the device are available
- 5 inch Capacitive touchscreen display
- 800 x 480 pixels display resolution
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 2 MP HD front-facing Camera
- 8 GB internal memory (expandable upto 64 GB)
- 2100 mAh Battery
As we know, before the emergence of BlackBerry 10, Research in Motion (RIM) introduced the beta version, BlackBerry Messenger 7, which has been given the BBM Voice. Currently in Tell a BlackBerry Messenger 7 available for download on the 'BlackBerry App World'.
RIM says that it can take up to 24 hours for the BlackBerry Messenger 7 can be available in the BlackBerry App World worldwide since the availability published on December 10, yesterday.
As I've reported before, the latest version of the popular instant messaging application has new security features such as voice chat through Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), which means it can be used for free calls.
RIM had said that new function BBM Voice can be used for voice chat at no cost at any time and anywhere, either to contacts domestically and outside the country, without the need disconnect chat over text that goes at the same time.
There are limitations in which the function of voice call on BBM Voice can only work via WiFi network. This means that users can only use this feature in specific places are affordable wireless LAN signal.
Currently BlackBerry Messenger 7 only available for BlackBerry smartphones that using BlackBerry OS 6 and OS 7. For BlackBerry OS 5 remains to be patient
In addition to voice chat, other new features that also pinned on the latest BlackBerry Messenger 7 update at 16 emoticons new types, synchronization BBM profile via BlackBerry ID, and the update notifications from inside the application.
Rovio is quite reliable in creating the game, the game is evident from the recently released Bad Piggies widely downloaded and liked.
Bad Piggies, latest games Rovio, are likely to follow the success of Angry Birds and the Amazing Alex. The naughty green pigs is apparently managed to attract the gamers, at least on the iOS device users in the United States (U.S.).
As reported by The Mac Observer, just three hours after its release, Bad Piggies go on a range of popular applications from the Apple App Store in the United States.
In the App Store, Bad Piggies for iPhone and iPod Touch priced $ 0.99, while the Bad Piggies HD for iPad valued USD 2.99.
In this game, Angry Birds fans have 'betrayed' to the grumpy bird. If during the time they become enemies against green pigs, this time precisely their role as the green pigs who crush the Angry Birds.
Bad Piggies presents a totally new. The most interesting thing is, players are challenged to build a machine that could make the pigs crawling, rolling and flying to where the eggs are.
Interested to try it ..?, Click here for Android users