Just one person who want to know something

Unordered List

Browse Cat, Another alternative replacement "Mouse"


Many of you know that I cannot stand to use the touchpad, but I know that there are a lot of you out there who never bring a mouse with you when you are working on your touchpad laptop.
I am assuming that the Adesso Browser Cat is made for those who just have to have the touchpad, but it isn’t on their PC keyboard. That, or those who don’t have a touchpad on their laptop. (Are there any laptops that don’t have this touchpad feature these days?)
The Browser cat is different than most touchpads as it has a specially marked place for the vertical scrolling. With the proper drivers installed, it can also do horizontal scrolling as well. The only other feature that makes it different from a regular touchpad is a specially designated area to designate a right click.

I had a chance to try out the USB version, and I was glad that it didn’t require an CD-Rom or anything to install. It was a plug and play procedure that my computer recognized in seconds.
All in all, the Browser Cat is a useful appendage to replace a typical trackpad. I have no idea why it is called the Browser Cat, is that so it can be a companion to my mouse? If anything, it will be my mouse that will probably kill the Browser Cat in my case. You should be able to get it at the Adesso site now for $39.99
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support

Definition List