Just one person who want to know something

Unordered List

Adchoices replace 'Ads By Google'


You may be surprised to see that the code had Adchoices on Google adsense ads. We know usually on the bottom right corner of our ads was written Ads By google, now written Adchoices. Now begins my curiosity going choices this ad icons on google adsense ads, I was then searching on google, what the hell with this adchoices icon or code, whether my adsense ads are not normal. I then get the answer, it turns out it was perfectly normal, and even beneficial to both advertisers as well as to publishers.


Why I say helpful, because now we as Google adsense publisher can choose the target of our blog, whether our blogs visitornya targets from among students or businessmen. For example, earlier when I use the new features adchoices google adsense, I choose the category of Gadget or Technology

Is this also useful to advertisers?, of course, because the target advertisers who advertise through google adsense be better targeted.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amateur's Archive

Support

Definition List